I Know My Country, Cambodia

Monday, September 21, 2009

I Know My Country, Cambodia

A: Do you believe in God?

B: Yes, I do.

A: What is your religion? (What religion do you believe?)

B: Buddhism

A: What is the day when Buddhists celebrate the birthday of Buddha?

B: They usually celebrate the birthday day of Buddha on the day of the full moon in May.

A: How many big religions are there in Cambodia?

B: There are 3 like Buddhism, Muslim, and Christianity.

A: When did Cambodia become a member of the United Nations?

B: Cambodia became a member of the United Nations in 1955.

A: What is the motto of the Kingdom of Cambodia?

B: The motto of the Kingdom of Cambodia is Nation, Religion, King.

A: What is the economic life of Cambodia based upon, largely?

B: It’s based largely on subsistence agriculture.

A: What are the main farm products in Cambodia?

B: Rice, maize, beans, sesame.

Ok, I think time’s up now. And I’ll ask you again on Saturday next week. Thanks for your time.

A: You’re well come.

Love is like the shadow follows your footstep.

Love has no distinction between classes& races


Don’t shed tears for love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment