Sunday, September 20, 2009

What do I do in the interview?
Bopha: Do I need to come to interview early or late?
Kosal: you must come (15minutes) early and come late at all. Late means no jobs.
Bopha: what (obstacle) can make me come to the interview late?
Kosal: The first is (traffic jam) second is (fiat tire) third is (missing the street)
fourth is (no address of firm) fifth is (absent-minded) & sixth
(Traffic accident).

Bopha: Can I meet with the interview with a (thumping heart?)
Kosal: No, don’t be (scared, afraid, or panic!) they’re not monsters giants.
Bopha: how many interviews are there in the interview?
Kosal: there may be only (one) interview or (more) then one, sometimes 3 or 4.
Bopha: why do they need to make the interview with us?
kosal: because the employers want to know about the applicants personality and
suitability for the job. This is also the good occasion for the applicants to
(convince) the interview.
Bopha: when I need with the interview, what do I say?
Kosal: you can say (good morning, Mr. Brown) rather then just (good morning, sir.)
Bopha: however can get the interview’s name?
Kosal: you most ask the (receptionist or secretary) at the desk outside first or look
at any (correspondence) put on the table.
Bopha: can I shake hands or bow the interview first?
Kosal: No, you can’t do any of them until the interviewer (does so first).
Bopha: can I sit down right away when I come into the room with the interviewer?
Kosal: no, you ought not. Please don’t (sit down) unlit you are asked to do so.
Bopha: can I speak with the interviewer warmly like (my friend?)
Kosal: no, when you talk with him / her, you must speak (softly, quietly, &politely.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment