Sunday, September 20, 2009

Introduction

A: Thida, this is Piseth. He is a general manager. Piseth. This is Thida. She is an accountant in Tiger Beer Company.

B: How do you do?

C: How do you do?

B: Oh! Are you Cambodian?

C: Yes, of course. I live in Phnom Penh.

B: It’s nice to see you today.

C: Yeah, I’m pleased to see you too. And what is your nationality?

B: I’m Cambodian, too.

C: Ah! We have the same nationality.

B: It’s incredible that we are both Cambodia.

Television

A: This TV is broken.

B: No, Problem. What is your name?

A: My name is Dara.

B: Could you spell that, please?

A: Ok. D-A-R-A.

B: And what is your address?

A: Sangkat Teuk Thlar, Khan Russe Keo. PP.

B: What is your phone number?

A: My phone number is 097 7100771

B: Ok, Mr Dara. I will give you a call when it is ready.

0 comments:

Post a Comment