Sunday, September 20, 2009

Can you till them your personal data!

Interviewer: hello. How are you doing?

Bopha: hello. Mr. William. Fine, thank you. and you?

Interviewer: Very well, thanks. By the way, what position are you applying for?

Bopha: I’m applying for position of a (secretary)

Interviewer: what’s your full name?

Bopha: my full name’s chan bopha. Chan is my surname.

You can call me bopha.

Interviewer: Do you have any other names?

Boipha: No, sir. However, my mom calls me (A- Touch) at home.

Interviewer: what is your real sex?

Bopha: female.

Interviewer: when were you born?

Bopha: I was born in 1985.

Interviewer: what’s your birthday?

Bopha: my birthday’s is on April 04.

Interviewer: where were you born?

Bopha: I was born in danker village, prek pra commune, kean svay district,

Kendal province.

Interviewer: what’s your permanent address?

Bpha: my home is # 238, street 350, don Penh district, Phnom Penh city.

Interviewer: what’s your original race?

Bopha: I’m a sine Khmer.

Interviewer: what’s your nationality?

Bopha: my nationality’s Cambodian.

Interviewer: what’s your original?

Bopha: I follow Buddhism.

0 comments:

Post a Comment