Sunday, September 20, 2009

Meeting people

A: Josie, I want you to meet Kenji. He’s the sport manager.

Kenji: How do you do, Josie?

Josie: How do you do?

Kenji: Oh! Are you from England?

Josie: That’s right.

Kenji: Well, it’s nice to meet you, Josie.

Josie: Me, too. What should I call you?

Kenji: Ok, just call me Ken that’s it.

Josie: Ok…. Ken.

A: And this is Britanny. She is a tour guide.

Josie: How do you do Britanny. I’m Josie.

Britanny: Glad to meet you Josie:

Josie: I’m looking forward to working together.

Britanny: Me, too.

Baggage

A: Excuse me!

B: Yes?

A: That’s my bag over there, and I can’t get it.

B: Which one? This one?

A: No, not that one. The red one.

B: It’s heavy.

A: Oh! Those are my suitcase, too.

B: Which ones?

A: Those two blue ones?

B: Wait for a minute.

A: Please be careful!

B: Don’t worry I can get them.

A: Oh, dear! Are you all right?

B: Oh, sure. Are these your suitcases?

A: Well, no. they aren’t.

0 comments:

Post a Comment