Sunday, September 20, 2009

Visitor

Simon: May I help you?

Alika: yes, thank you. I’m Alika from Paris in France.

Simon: Oh! Are you a photographer?

Alika: That’s right. I’m a photographer.

Simon: Are you going to take pictures of Paris?

Alika: Yes, of course.

Simon: Well, that’s great. Take a seat, please. I’m Simon. Would you like to drink?

Alika: Uh! Yes thank.

Simon: Would you like some tea or cold drink?

Alika: I would like tea, please.

Simon: With milk or lemon?.

Alika: Lemon, please.

Simon: Wait for a minute.

On the phone

A: May I speak to Miss. Dianna?

B: I’m sorry she isn’t here right now.

A: Oh! Will she back soon?

B: She will not be back until three o’clock. Who is calling?

A: I’m Sambath is calling?

B: Do you want to leave a message?

A: Sure. Please ask her to call me as soon as she comes back.

B: All right I’ll give her this message.

A: Thank you very much, bye.

B: Bye, see you next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment