Sunday, September 20, 2009

Appointment

Adam: Hello! Is this Mr. Carter?

Carter: Yes, I’m John Carter speaking.

Adam: This is Adam. I would like to discuss the IBM contract.

Carter: Yes, of course. When can you come and see me?

Adam: Is four o’clock on Monday Ok?

Carter: Is four o’clock on Monday. Let’s me see. No, I’m sorry.

Adam: Could I come at nine o’clock on Friday?

Carter: Yes, all right. See you on Friday.

A day in the life of detective

A: Ok, Mr. Mason. How can we help you?

B: It’s about our son, Joe.

A: What’s wrong with him? We are detectives. Is he missing?

B: No, he’s not missing, but some days he doesn’t go to school.

A: Where is he spending his day?

B: That’s what we want to know.

A: Yes, do you need a detective?

B: Yes, I do. Here is his recent photo.

A: How tall is he? How old is he? What colour of his hair?

B: He has red hair. He is sixteen years old. He is six feets.

A: Well, don’t be worried. Trust us, please.

0 comments:

Post a Comment