Personal Question

Monday, September 21, 2009

Personal Question

(To be Continued)

A: When you finish your study, do you want to work for yourself or the others?

B: I want to work for the others, because I want to get experience and money.

A: Do you want to work in factory, a company or an organization?

B: I’m not sure about this. It depends on real circumstance.

A: How much salary do you want when you get a job?

B: I can’t define my salary. It’s up to my ability and work.

A: When you have enough experience and money, do you want to run your own business?

B: Yes, I do. I want to run a clothes and shoes shop.

A: When are you going to get married?

B: I’m going to get married when I have high knowledge, high responsibility, specific job and enough money.

A: Oh, I think you are a well-considered person. Now according to the limited time, I would like to ask you one more question. What kind of girls do you want to choose to be your future partner?

B: The girl I want to choose to be my future partner is graceful, clever, and slim; especially she has proper manner, proper education, red check, straight hair and clear skin. Moreover, she knows what is wrong what is right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment