Sunday, September 20, 2009

Super Learner

A: To begin with, I would like to pay my respect to teacher and welcome ladies and gentlemen who are present here. Today I am absolutely delighted that the teacher asks me to make dialogue with you. At the same time, if I speak English incorrectly or slip out any bad words unintentionally, please forgive me.

B: That’s really good. You can begin your questions freely and openly. I myself feel that fully capable of replying all your questions. I welcome you with open arms. / warmly.

A: Do you give me the priority of asking you?

B: Exactly! Don’t you want to start your question first?

A: Why not? What number are you among your siblings?

B: I am the first child in the five of co-blooded relatives.

A: Do you love your parents so much?

B: Absolutely. I deeply adore them because they give me a birth. Furthermore, they’ve cared for me like sickness since I was a baby.

A: Do you want to repay your gratitude to them? If yes, how? If no, why not?

B: I have already done as a grateful child.

A: Let me interrupt you. What................................................?

To be continued

kUnl¥ sisSl¥RtUveFIVdUcemþccMeBaH«Bukmþay ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment