Sunday, September 20, 2009

Shopping

A: Good morning Sir! Can I help you?

B: Good morning Miss! I’m looking for trousers.

A: Do you like this one?

B: No, do you have another one?

A: Yes, of course. How about this one?

B: That’s very nice. How much is it?

A: It’s 20 dollars.

B: It’s too expensive. Can you discount a little?

A: Ok, now 18 dollars.

B: My friends bought only 15 dollars last week.

A: No, not really.

B: Well, now 17 dollars.

A: That’s ok.

General Activities in school

A: Hi! Good morning Thida!

B: Hi! Good morning Vutha! How are things today?

A: I’m not very well today.

B: What’s the problem?

A: I get cold and sorethroat.

B: Why don’t you ask for permission for few days?

A: I really want to ask, but I’m having an exam tomorrow.

B: You can ask your teacher for permission to take exam for another day.

A: I know, but I don’t want him to face difficulty.

B: You are really a good student.

Best Friend

A: You know…You look very bad. How are things with you today?

B: I’m not very well.

A: What’s wrong with you?

B: I have got sore throat.

A: I’m sorry to hear that.

B: Excuse me! Can you accompany me to the hospital?

A: Sure. I’m very happy to do that.

B: You are really my best friend.

A: Being a good friend, we have to help each other.

B: Thank you very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment